10-day Snow Forecast:
Tuesday, November 1:
- Above 6K feet 3-8 inches possible
- Bench locations Trace-2 inches
- SLC Valley Floor Trace possible
Thursday Night-Friday November 3-4:
- Above 6K feet moderate-heavy (10-18 inches) accumulations possible
- Bench Locations may see 6 inches or more
- lower valley locations trace-2 inches
Monday-Tuesday November 7-8:
- Above 6K feet moderate accumulations possible.
Not too much change from yesterday’s discussion, Tuesday’s storm still looking good for a decent opening shot of snow in the mountains.
The big storm is coming in late Thursday night/Friday that may be a significant storm for the Wasatch front. We are looking at the possibility for well over a foot in the high elevations. It will also be cold and strong enough for accumulating snows on the valley floors, with bench locations likely to receive at least several inches.
Another storm will move in late Sunday night/Monday after a brief break over the weekend. This storm still needs details to be ironed out but may be another moderate snow producer for the Wasatch.
As always, we will keep you informed as we get closer to each event. We here at WSF are going to try to get some tracks next weekend assuming the Friday storm arrives as advertised. Time to be stoked!